THE ART OF MAKE-UP MASTERCLASS
ALL OF OUR CLASSES CAN BE UPGRADED TO INCLUDE OUR RENOWNED PORTFOLIO SHOOT DAY
The aim of this 1 OR 2 day Make-up Master Class is to enable the aspiring artist to build his/her confidence and be able to use all manner of Make-up for a variety of applications and create a dramatically different effect in minutes.
(essential to any working Make-up and Hair Artists, especially at Fashion shows and Photo shoots, the Photographers will love you for it!)
Claire Hanson has designed a unique Master Class which will be delivered to you by a MACH Team trainer.
This Class will enable you to understand the basics of Make-up, equipment and products. This is a hands on day where you will learn the fundamental importance of:
- Skin type
- Skin prep, including up to date product knowledge
- Flawless foundation application, considered by MACH as ‘essential’
- How to choose the correct foundation for skin type
- Colours and textures are heavily featured – Powder v Cream
- Bronzed to perfection
- Express Make-up changes – again the photographers and clients will love you even more
- Eyebrows and Eyelash preparation
- Contouring/Highlighting/Face shape
- Maintenance of Make-up throughout a day and how to get out of a Make-up flaw on a shoot or for TV, Commercials, Advertising or Music
How are your Hair skills? This again is an area you will need to master in order to be in demand and at the top of your game.
You will also have plenty of time with your dedicated MACH Team trainer to have all your questions answered.
The day includes all equipment, a model ( your own or provided at extra cost) ,lunch and light refreshments throughout the day.
A list of accommodation is available upon request.
10 am – 5 pm approx, may run over if needed.
Available all year Mon – Sun
******THIS MASTER CLASS CAN ALSO BE EXTENDED TO A 2 DAY WHERE FURTHER LOOKS ARE ACHIEVED – APPROX 6 KEY LOOKS PER DAY + QUICK CHANGE LOOKS, CLAIRE’S ESSENTIAL******
For a day with Claire Hanson herself please contact the MACH Management office directly.