Exploring The Art of Make-up & Hair
All of our classes can be upgraded to include our renowned Portfolio Shoot Day
The aim of this 2 day Make-up & Hair Master Class is to enable either the aspiring artist or beginner to build their confidence and be able to use all manner of Make-up and hair skills for a variety of applications to create a dramatically different effect in minutes (essential to any working Make-up and Hair Artists, especially at Fashion shows and Photo shoots, the Photographer will love you for it!)
MACH Team’s highly skilled trainers will design a unique Master Class where you will understand the basics of Make-up and Hair, equipment and products.
This is a hands on day where you will learn the fundamental importance of:
- Skin type
- Skin prep, including up to date product knowledge
- Flawless foundation application considered by MACH as ’essential’.
- How to choose the correct foundation for skin type
- Colours and textures are heavily featured – Powder v Cream.
- Bronzed to perfection
- Express make up changes – again the photographers and clients will love you even more.
- Eyebrows and Eyelash preparation
- Contouring/Highlighting/Face shape
Maintenance of Make up throughout a day and how to undo a make-up flaw on a shoot, TV, Commercial, Advertising or Music.
- Hair type
- Hair prep, including up to date product knowledge
- Sectioning – why and how to
- Essential blow dry
- Directional curls/waves
- 3 simple up do’s from down styles
- 4 Completed Make-up & Hair looks
Your trainer will also spend time with you to answer questions and provide you with ways to develop and progress in order to work professionally as a Make-up & Hair Artist.
The day is also centered around increasing and building your confidence, increasing your application speed whilst simultaneously making sure you know how to “perfect the look”. It is all about the finer details other artists sometimes miss!
All equipment is provided, but feel free to also bring your kit if you would like expert advice on your contents and how to gain full potential from it.
The day includes all equipment, a model (Your own, or provided for an additional cost), lunch and light refreshments throughout the day.
10 am – 5 pm approx- (we are very flexible and will run over if we need to until we complete the session).
Available all year Mon – Sun
Contact Us for the full details for this course.
For a day with Claire Hanson herself please contact the MACH Management office directly.