Coaching, Mentoring & Consultancy
Build your business, get on the right track. Be confident!
The role of a coach is to support the individual who is in the process of developing a business, and to help create a healthy balance between their private and professional life.
To be successful in any highly competitive Industry the correct attitude and a healthy mind are the primary requirements needed by an individual to make correct onward planning and decisions .
Focus, Vision and Clarity help you to develop any idea that you might actually have in the deepest part of you…
Go with your intuition and let your creativity speak.
Grab your life! Think business !
“Coaching is not challenging your established intelligence. Coaching is challenging the intelligence that you might not even know you possess.”
Read some of my success stories online:
- Life is not a Peaceful River on the London Coaching Academy Blog
- The Turtle and the Cat: How rewarding coaching can be on the London Coaching Academy Blog
- Feeling Worthless on the London Coaching Academy Blog
- Divorce: Creating a brighter future on the Cotswold Style Magazine
Contact Us to discuss a private session
Celebrity Life Coach – Speaker motivator
Protegee at The London Coaching Academy & The ICF USA
Office: 01367 241 044 – Mobile: 07890 570 294
General areas of coaching
Both our self confidence and self belief are hugely important to us as a functioning, human being. In my opinion, gaining confidence is about 2 things: Mastering your skills and erasing from the past any occasion when your confidence was challenged or”knocked”. Lacking confidence means missing opportunities. It is time for you to grab those!
Read my article on Feeling Worthless published on the London Coaching Academy Blog
Your career is very important to you. There is no point in feeling unhappy, stressed and bored. Most of the time a lack of self confidence stops you from moving forward. If you are not doing what you really want to do, you will lack motivation………and without motivation, you will not generate potential success.
A Coach can help you to establish your goal, clarify your situation and help you focus both on the now and future aims and objectives.
According to research, the personal development industry is currently worth an estimated £50 million per year, and this figure is rising.
Instead of “personal development”, you might be more familiar with “Self-discovery” or “Life transformation”. If you really want some changes in your life, a coach can help you do so.
Personal development is about increasing your self-awareness. A Coach will give you unique tools to draw out the strengths and weaknesses and identify the potential that already exists within you.
A personal development coach will aim to:
- Ask the right questions in order to guide you to an answer
- Encourage you to think deeply and pragmatically about how you live your life and what you would like to change
- Challenge you by identifying inconsistencies in your thought processes
- Support you through difficult decisions
- Help you to devise strategies to implement your goals
- Assist you with implementing and following a personal development plan
Relationships take a huge place in our lives.
Whilst there are many reasons why a partnership may be going through a rough patch, with patience, determination and understanding, most people will be able to get things back on track.
For some,however, the issues are not so easily fixed – sometimes it signals the end of the relationship, be it intimate or between friends. Positive or negative relationships in your private or professional life can simply affect your life. A coach can help you to approach your relationship differently.
Married couples can struggle for many reasons. For you it will be his fault, for him it will be yours. Your friends or family might not be the best advisers. Moreover do you really need advice? You are adult and can make your own decision. A coach is not here to advise you, but to provide you with tools which can help you to manage your relationship better.
It is an unseen, strong connection that brought you together in the first place, and this energy can be tapped into to help you resolve any issues.
There is nothing wrong in feeling sad, hopeless, unmotivated and low. What is wrong is to remain in this kind of state for too long. We are all hit by small or major traumas, it just depends how we are able to deal with them.
This is the story of 2, ten year old boys walking on a beach. A fairly strong wave knocks them down. One boy stands back straight away and laughs about it, taking the experience as fun. The other boy, back on his feet starts crying and swears about the nasty wave. It is very likely that later in life, one boy will enjoy the beach and the seaside and the other will hate it.
Using this analogy I say to you that you can control your emotions and feeling much more than you think. The word “depression “is misused in many occasions. Are you really depressed or are you feeling down? Do you use your low spirit and negative thoughts and words to affect your friends and family in order that they might feel sorry for you. Do you then allow yourself to become “cocooned” by these feelings or are you really depressed?
Severe depression does affect a small percentage of people worldwide, the result of trauma for example, has to be treated seriously by your GP or specialist. However, please do not put yourself in this category of a “depressed” person, if you are not absolutely sure that you belong in it, instead fight everyday of your life to feel positive, optimistic and happy.
A Life Coach is not a medical professional (unless specified otherwise) and therefore he/she cannot claim to be able to treat or cure depression. What he/she can do however, is provide support, encouragement and inspiration alongside any treatment prescribed by a GP.
What does a mentor do?
Let me explain to you the difference between and Instructor, a Coach and a Mentor:
- You are taking driving lessons. Your instructor explains to you how to change the gears and how you can stop or make a vehicle move forward or reverse.
- You want to be a racing driver. Your mentor will take you on a circuit and will explain to you thoroughly how to approach a sharp bend at 90 miles an hour. He is a mentor. You have to listen carefully what he tells you to do.
- Imagine somebody who stayed in the back seat as you were driving on the circuit. He taps on your shoulders and asks you “Where do you want to go?” He is a coach.
The role of a mentor is to help you focus and achieve results. A mentor can also be a coach using different tools, but as a mentor he will also direct, teach and show you various skills to help you.
Therefore a Mentor can
- Teach you new skills.
- Coach you on existing skills.
- Facilitate you/your business’s growth by sharing resources and networks.
- Challenge you to move outside of your comfort zone.
- Offer guidance on future business strategies.
- Offer support in areas you are unsure of.